| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Durham, Nh in March is very cool at 1.4 °C (34.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.4 °C (45.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4.7 °C (23.5 °F).
- In March the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 12.1 °C (21.8 °F).
- The weather in March is dryish. Just 80mm (3.1in) of fluid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 11:07 long and the longest day is 12:36 long with an average length of 11:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Durham, Nh March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Durham, Nh, Usa
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Durham, Nh:
- Saint Johnsbury, Vt, Usa - 177.5 kms (110.3 miles) NNW
- Mount Washington, Nh, Usa - 142.9 kms (88.8 miles) N
- Bethlehem, Nh, Usa - 137.4 kms (85.4 miles) NW
- Hanover, Nh, Usa - 137.4 kms (85.4 miles) NW
- Chelsea, Vt, Usa - 160.5 kms (99.7 miles) NW
- Keene, Nh, Usa - 81.3 kms (50.5 miles) W
- Boston, Massachusetts, Usa - 70.5 kms (43.8 miles) S
- Framingham, Ma, Usa - 85.9 kms (53.4 miles) SSW
- Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma, Usa - 87.6 kms (54.5 miles) S
- Bedford, Ma, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- New Bedford, Ma, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Hartford/ Bradley, Ct, Usa - 182 kms (113.1 miles) SW
- Taunton, Ma, Usa - 122.5 kms (76.1 miles) S
- Storrs, Ct, Usa - 167.6 kms (104.1 miles) SW
- Providence/ Green State, Ri, Usa - 145.3 kms (90.3 miles) SSW