| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Durham, Nh in June is somewhat warm at 18.1 °C (64.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.4 °C (77.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.6 °C (51.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in June is 14.8 °C (26.6 °F).
- The weather in June is dryish. Just 87.6mm (3.4in) of fluid falls.
- The shortest day is 15:07 long and the longest day is 15:21 long with an average length of 15:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Durham, Nh June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Durham, Nh, Usa
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Durham, Nh:
- Saint Johnsbury, Vt, Usa - 177.5 kms (110.3 miles) NNW
- Mount Washington, Nh, Usa - 142.9 kms (88.8 miles) N
- Bethlehem, Nh, Usa - 137.4 kms (85.4 miles) NW
- Hanover, Nh, Usa - 137.4 kms (85.4 miles) NW
- Chelsea, Vt, Usa - 160.5 kms (99.7 miles) NW
- Keene, Nh, Usa - 81.3 kms (50.5 miles) W
- Boston, Massachusetts, Usa - 70.5 kms (43.8 miles) S
- Framingham, Ma, Usa - 85.9 kms (53.4 miles) SSW
- Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma, Usa - 87.6 kms (54.5 miles) S
- Bedford, Ma, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- New Bedford, Ma, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Hartford/ Bradley, Ct, Usa - 182 kms (113.1 miles) SW
- Taunton, Ma, Usa - 122.5 kms (76.1 miles) S
- Storrs, Ct, Usa - 167.6 kms (104.1 miles) SW
- Providence/ Green State, Ri, Usa - 145.3 kms (90.3 miles) SSW